High School Road Map
Making informed decisions and knowing what to expect can go a long way toward preparing for a smooth and successful college application process. In this 60-minute meeting, designed for families with students in eighth, ninth or tenth grade, a Vinik EPS counselor will help families put together an appropriate academic and extracurricular plan with an eye toward college admissions. This meeting should leave families with a basic road map for those critical years before college. Topics of discussion will include:
- High school course planning and selection.
- Extracurricular and summer activities planning.
- Standardized testing options and timeline.
- An overview of the college admissions process.
- A basic timeline of the college admissions process.